We are pleased to be partnered with SickKids for our annual holiday event! So many of our friends and family have been touched by the wondrous care that SickKids provides that we are thrilled to give back at this special time of year.
Join us for some festive fun at the farm on November 23 from 11am - 3 pm. Santa is coming to town!!! Be sure to visit our holiday photo booth for a family photo by local professional photographer, Danielle Arnold. Bring the kids to the Sugar Cookie Decorating station and parents - come sample festive flavours and check out our raffles and prizes!
* visit with Santa and his elves!
* festive photo booth with professional photographer (1 photo per family will be emailed after the event). Come dressed in your holiday best or come as you are!
* holiday sugar cookie decorating station
* prizes and raffles
* seasonal food and beverage samples
* gift basket & Christmas orders - get some holiday shopping off your checklist!
* accepting donations for SickKids to build a new hospital!
How Are We Raising the Money?
-Proceeds from ticket sales goes to SickKids. Tickets are $10 per family which will include your professional photo and sugar cookie decorating activities (a great deal for a great cause!).
There is no charge to enter and shop the store.
- Ground Beef Fundraiser: $1 for every pound of ground beef sold between November 23 and December 24 will go to SickKids.
This year we chose to partner with SickKids because they have made such a difference in our families lives as well as the lives of our friends and customers. SickKids is in desperate need of a new hospital and we want to help them get there. 1.3 billion is their goal! The current 70-year old hospital doesn't meet meet modern building codes. Did you know their outdated spaces can't accommodate the weight of an MRI machine? Vulernable patients are crammed into overcrowded rooms. Let's help SickKids make a difference!