Not only will we introduce more organic products to make gluten free living an easy and sustainable lifestyle for you, but we want to create and nurture a gluten free community that gives you back the confidence to cook and really enjoy food again.
• Good Eats Baking Soda is a gluten free baking aid used as a leavening agent
• It releases carbon dioxide when it reacts with acid or heat
• Baking soda is an alkaline compound that, when combined with an acid, will produce carbon dioxide gas
• The small bubbles of carbon dioxide gas become trapped in batter, causing it to inflate, or rise
• Common acids used to cause this reaction include vinegar, lemon juice, buttermilk, yogurt, and cream of tartar
• How to Use: Add required amount to recipe.
High in carbohydrates, resistant starch and Vitamin C
To extend freshness, please refrigerate or freeze
Certified Gluten Free by the Canadian Celiac Society