Baking Soda GF 650 grams
Not only will we introduce more organic products to make gluten free living an easy and sustainable lifestyle for you, but we want to create and nurture a gluten free community that gives you back the confidence to cook and really enjoy food again.
• Good Eats Baking Soda is a gluten free baking aid used as a leavening agent
• It releases carbon dioxide when it reacts with acid or heat
• Baking soda is an alkaline compound that, when combined with an acid, will produce carbon dioxide gas
• The small bubbles of carbon dioxide gas become trapped in batter, causing it to inflate, or rise
• Common acids used to cause this reaction include vinegar, lemon juice, buttermilk, yogurt, and cream of tartar
• How to Use: Add required amount to recipe.
High in carbohydrates, resistant starch and Vitamin C
To extend freshness, please refrigerate or freeze
Certified Gluten Free by the Canadian Celiac Society